You Are a Pilot sessions are designed for people with a high specific knowledge of the Boeing 737-800.
To use the cockpit without instructor every user must demonstrate enough knowledge by passing a test.
During the session a supervisor of Simuteca is always present in the cockpit to ensure the continuity of the session.
In case the users do not pass the test to flight alone, the supervisor could suspend the session or continue it then with instruction service that cost 30 euros (taxes included) for each hour or fraction that the instructor is required.
A maximum of 10 users an the supervisor are allowed in the cockpit.
Users can exchange piloting positions inside the cockpit.
Last 5 minutes of every session could be used to leave the simulator.
You can accumulate sessions to get reduced prices:
- 1 hour for 100 euros
- if you accumulate 2 hours, an hour will be 90 euros / hour
- if you accumulate 3 hours, an hour will be 80 euros / hour
- if you accumulate 4 hours, an hour will be 75 euros / hour
- if you accumulate 5 to 9 thours, an hour will be 70 euros / hour
- if you accumulate 10 or more hours, an hour will be 65 euros / hour
You can get better discounts when buying packs of hours at once.
When you already got a pack of hours, these can be used in one single session or in different days, but always in sessions of one hour minimum.
Purchased hours expire 6 months after the date of purchase if not used.
All prices include taxes.
Flying hours: Monday to Saturday, 10:00 to 14:00 and 16:00 to 21:00h.